Super deluxe British train accessory found
June 19, 2009, 9:53 am
Filed under: Drawings

Who says that British trains lack glamour? I was on a train recently and beside me was this sunglasses holder.

Super deluxe British train accessories found

This reminds me of some things I made a while ago.

BedBirdcage
See more ideas

isnt that a cup holder?

Comment by Someone

No, its for your sunglasses.

Comment by mrdominic (admin)

I see what you did there, but I’m not buying it that is so cup holder.

Comment by honaker215

As a frequent traveller on the British railway system I can definitely say that there are no holders specifically for sunglasses. While the design may allow for storage of sunglasses – as illustrated – believe me there is no way that in this country, with this climate would it ever be a necessary feature.

Comment by Elle

It was a hot day, they must have put on the special ‘sunny day’ carriage with the tray for your sunglasses.

Comment by mrdominic (admin)

How could these comments be any more stupid? Miss the point much? Hang out with more artists, fools. You rock, Mr. Dominic. Who would have thought British Rail would cater to such a specific need? Kudos to them.

Comment by Holy Moley

I get the idea. But, I still think its trash. We will rue the day “artists” leaned to use wordpress.

Comment by fred

oh dear, but it’s not for your trash, it’s for your sunglasses.

Comment by mrdominic (admin)

Haha, I love it. My car has a sunglasses holder, unfortunately it is only big enough to hold one lens. That’s bad design right there 😦

Comment by Mike

I never for one second doubted it was anything but a sunglasses holder until I read the comments.

Comment by alis

yeah and I was so sure as well.