Tree branch work desk
September 15, 2011, 10:44 am
Filed under: Drawings

This photograph was taken by photographer Joe McGorty for an article about me in this month’s 100th edition of icon magazine. Since my studio can be anywhere, I decided to make a Tree Branch Work Desk to enable me to think up a tree with a cup of tea and pencils at hand. We decided to document the making of the desk as seen in the animation put together by Joe.

Photograph of Dominic Wilcox copyright Joe McGorty

another epic art here! 🙂

Comment by Freelancers Guide

now that is treeside service… need one of those for my tree..

Comment by LunaJune

There’s something really harmonious in seeing a brilliant mind coming up with ideas on a tree.

Comment by T. E. Samad

This is just amazing! You’re truly a visionary :b

Comment by Marco Monteiro (@marcogmonteiro)

bigtwoheartedriver reblogged this on Amanda Capelli–Digital Porfolio and commented: I love this. I need one for my fire-escape–I can’t count how many times I’ve climbed out there to do work in the fresh air only to knock over my coffee or drop a pencil through the slats!

Comment by bigtwoheartedriver

Fantastic the fabrication of cristal bulb!! the miniatures conceptual histories and watch variations … that’s not very original today.

Comment by Lemman

wow..that’s cool! It looks so refreshing! We can think something more fresh while working up at that three..hmmm..

Comment by Short Jokes

Sir Richard Branson has a hammock for an office (http://ow.ly/1OvS3k). As a result, he has massive productivity, an inspiring view, and superb posture.

Stay tuned into The Light.

Illuminatingly,