Climb ‘n Dine
August 5, 2009, 1:49 pm
Filed under: Drawings | Tags: ,

kitchen design

Aug 5th, 2009 | Retweet

does the oven use gas with cooking rings ?
if so you should locate the oven/cooker at the top otherwise you will be roasted when using the chopping board. of all the daftest things !

Comment by james

call me a traditionalist but I chop my food before cooking it not after. 🙂

Comment by mrdominic (admin)

Could you help. we have a passageway/alley here in harringay that crosses many roads. One road in particular is a rat run and the cars go too fast threatening the little kids that use the alley to/from school. if you want to see the crossing point goto: http://www.harringayonline then the search box top right when you have the main page enter ‘ dangerous crossing, warham road’ (you might have to ‘join’ the site temporarily but you could always leave afterwards. i think you could come up with a great idea in line with your other ideas. i think it would be a jolly wheeze. james walsh (i suggested a ‘cut & cover’ tunnel for the cars)

Comment by james

I’ll have a look…

Comment by mrdominic (admin)

Yep, that’d certainly negate the effects of a good ol’ fry up. Also no more random detritus that gathers over time under the fridge! (mainly things like odd socks, usb flash drives, skittles, dead sparrows etc that my cat likes to shove under there).

I do think though that Rumbelows repairmen might balk at the idea… 😀

Comment by Dirty Scarab

call me a traditionalist but i also chop food while other food is cooking did you respond to my earlier request ?

Comment by james

well this kitchen isn’t for you then you need the contemporary wall kitchen option.

Comment by mrdominic (admin)

hi i wonder is it possible to follow the cucurucho diet on such kitchen?

Comment by xaviclimb

Cucurucho diet? What is it??

Comment by Núria

i don’t think it’s SUPPOSED to ACTUALLY be weird here. but hey ho.

Comment by james